4.02.2013

Visual Novel...?


Hello Everyone,


It's been a while since I made a post.... but I have a surprise! I might be making a visual novel! (I say might because eventually my laziness will take over...)



*\(^ o ^)/*

So far I'm in the process of learning and messing around with with a program called Ren'py. I definitely encourage you to try this program out if your interested, especially if you're new to learning how to use scripts. It a bit tricky, but its easy once you get the hang of it

(o' v  'o)

I must say though, that the newest version : 6.15.13 is pretty confusing so I recommend starting to learn how to use Ren'py with version 6.13 which can be found here : http://www.renpy.org/release/6.13 

If you don't want to heed my warning, or you're pretty pro at this, go ahead and try out the new version here:
http://www.renpy.org/latest.html
(but don't say I didn't warn you!)

Also I may need a bit of help with figuring out a story line... 


(. _ .)

I started making the backgrounds and characters, but so far the story-line is a bit................................ dry? I don't really know how to explain it but it needs a bit more ommph!

So I was thinking maybe giving me a couple genre ideas or anything else you can think of in the comments below would be quite kind of you all....


(^U^)

Thanks for Reading! 
~KiwiKlash

P.S. I'll also probably post some tuts(tutorials) and screenshots of my progress as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment below in response to this post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...