6.24.2013

VN: Checkpoint #3.5


Hey everyone!

I know you're all going to get mad at me for this, but I rage quit/restarted the whole story line for the project.
To me, it just didn't seem to flow well, and it felt like I was putting together a whole bunch of pieces that didn't quite fit. I'm also taking out the "magical essence" to the story, until I can find a way to work it in.
However, I 'm not giving up and I will strive to work as diligently as I can! Its going to be a lot of work, but I'm trying. I do have chapter one almost finished, and hopefully release a demo by the end of July!



Word Count: 457

Type of Game: Visual Novel
Themes: Slice of Life, Romance, Mystery, Magical
Characters: 6+

Demo Progress
Story-line: 30%
Characters: 10%
Background: 0%
Codes: 15%

Characters
(I can at least give you the ideas for names I already have..)
- Linette (Playable character)
- Aleck (obtainable)
- Marcellus (obt.)
- Perice (obt.)
- Fredrick (obt.)
Mystery character (obt.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment below in response to this post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...