9.02.2013

❁ Liebster Award!



Hi everyone!
First of, I want to say thanks to Nyanette from nominating me and sorry this took so long! The link to her awesome blog is right HERE.

The Rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, and link them back
2. Answer 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you
3. Nominate 11 bloggers who have under 200 followers and think of 11 questions for them

Here are the answers to the questions I received:

1. Who is your style icon/ hero (if you have one)?
I really don't know if I even have a style. I'm constantly changing it if I do :<
But, as for my hero I would have to say youtubers and bloggers (bubzbeauty, zoella...). I can't really explain why, but they are some of the people I look up too!

2. What are your 3 favorite things to do?
Drawing (the easiest one to guess ;) , watching plays, and playing the clarinet.

3. Who would play you in the movie of your life?
I honestly can't think of who could play me in a movie...

4. If you could only wear one outfit for the rest of your life, which one would you wear?
This is a tricky question, especially since where I live, the summers get really hot and the winters are pretty cold. I'd probably wear jeans, a 3/4 top, and tennis shoes.

5. What would be the theme song to your life?
THIS.

6. If you could be any animal for the day, which one would it be?
A panda would be alright.

7. What is your favorite song by your favorite band?
Well, my favorite band is ABBA, and my favorite song... can't I choose them all? --If I had to choose one, I guess I'd go with "Waterloo".

8. If you could have any superpower which would you have and why?
The superpower to take other people's superpowers away :)

9. What is your favorite sandwich filling?
If by sandwich filling, you mean ketchup, mustard or mayo, I would choose mayo.

10. What is your favorite fashion brand?
I'm not too big on the whole "brand thing". I'm more of the "let me buy the cheapest thing you have that I'll still like" type. Maybe "Dots".

11. What is the worst film you've watched?
The wicker man. I hated that movie. Words cannot describe.

Here are my nominees:

Here are my questions for you:
1. Do you have a lucky charm/ item?
2. What's your favorite Pokemon?
3. What is a movie you could watch 10 times in a row?
4. If you won an all expense paid vacation where would you go?
5. Favorite blogger?
6. What are some of your future aspirations?
7. Your favorite color?
8. How long have you been a blogger?
9.What is your favorite holiday?
10. Looking forward to anything this fall?
11. Do you play any instruments? And if so, for how long?

2 comments:

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment below in response to this post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...