9.28.2013

VN: Checkpoint #4.5


Hello everyone! Its been a while since I last made a post.
But, I will say that it wasn't all to waste! I drew some things, which I hope to have time to post up eventually. For now, here is a checkpoint for my visual novel, Symphonic Pursuit. (Not to much of a difference from last time.)



Word Count: 1,103

Type of Game: Visual Novel
Themes: Slice of Life, Romance, Mystery, School Life, Otome
Characters: 10+


Demo Progress
Story-line: 56%
Characters: 10%
Background: 0%
Graphics: 2%
Codes: 25%


Characters

Major:
- Linette Corelli (Playable character)
- Aleck (obtainable)
- Marcellus (obt.)
- Perice (obt.)
- Fredrick Valotin (obt.)
Mystery character (obt.)

Minor:
- Mom
- Dad
- Aleck's mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment below in response to this post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...