10.26.2013

❁ Hello friends/ A new leaf...


I don't really know where to start . . .

    Well, I could start by saying, "hello!" and "how are you all?", and so I shall.
So, hello everyone, and how are you all? It's been a while (a month to be exact). Much of my absence has been due to school life, art block and etc. Though, I can't blame all of it on those things, because some of this fault is my own. I really do enjoy blogging, I do, but sometimes I feel life is moving to fast for me to catch up with it or take the time to blog --and today I want to change that. Now that things are starting to settle down, I want to get back into blogging, but this time not only for my original purpose: art. I want to do so much more, and not be limited to a specific thing! Its as though I'm starting afresh.
   This is sorta my way of saying my blog is going to be undergoing an assortment of changes and not to be too alarmed! The end result may be drastic, or not. And to keep myself on track I might try sticking to a schedule. I'm not sure what the future holds for me and my blog, but I hope to see a bright one!

Till next time,
             Gemi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment below in response to this post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...