11.14.2013

❁ Kiriban @ 777


Hello friends, 

This may be good news for some, and irrelevant to others... but I'll be having a kiriban at 777 page views.

You might be asking:

What is a Kiriban?
A way to get more views/ people viewing your blog, but giving x# visitor a free drawing.
Sorry I'm not the best at explaining things. In my case, whoever the 777 page viewer is will receive a digital drawing of their choice. (with some restrictions)

Cool, but how do I join?
You already are! You don't have to be a follower of my blog. 

How do I keep track of how many page views this blog has?
In the left column, near the top, there is a page views counter with the title "Kiriban @ 777".

How do you know who won?
You must either e-mail me a screenshot of the counter, or if you know of another method and you'd like to share, please do!

Why, you ask?
Its just a little thing to liven up the atmosphere! Let loose and have fun!

So, if you'd like to win some free art, take part in this kiriban, and if you could, tell your friends!
Till then, 
Gemi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment below in response to this post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...