12.14.2013

bask.


Hello Friends!

I hope everyone is well! A few moments ago, I posted a new picture on deviantART, so I wanted to display it here too!: 

And also a bonus version, exclusive only to my blog:

Which one do you like better? I feel like the second one is more abstract (.-.  )

I originally drew out the picture with charcoal pencils I got as a gift! I love them soooo much! I was surprised to see how they would work out since its my first time using them! I have a video of me drawing with them, so comment below if you'd like me to post it!


See ya,
Gemi

6 comments:

  1. New follower from the 2014 blogger challenge. Can't wait to see what you have in store.
    Love Vicky
    http://aroundandaroundandupsidedown.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, you have wonderful blog and great post, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! thank you.

    xoxo, J
    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I'd love to follow you!

      Delete
  3. WOW. You are such an amazing artist! I wish I could draw like that but I can barely manage stick figures haha Your blog is awesome, Im following it on bloglovin now! Happy New Year!

    http://fashionsmilescupcakes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I wouldn't say I that great yet, i'm still improving~ ^^

      Delete

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment below in response to this post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...