12.31.2013

so long 2013...




Hello friends,

For many of you, 2013 is a thing of the past, but I've still got 10 minutes left of it! 2013 was a pretty good year filled with lots of surprises. I'm looking forward to 2014 in hopes of an even better one!

Also I wanted to take a second to note the changes in my blog's layout if it hasn't been noticed already! I felt it needed a new look for 2014-- a light fresh start! 2014 just might be my tech savviest year ever ;)



Till next time and Have a Happy New Year!

Gemi

10 comments:

  1. It's a bit late but Happy New Year! I like the new background design it's really cool! Hope 2014 is good to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its never too late for new years~ and thanks! c:

      Delete
  2. Happy new year! Following your blog coz its awesome thus I also nominated you for the Liebster Award!

    http://thebeautifulcloud.blogspot.ie/2014/01/nomination-for-liebster-award.html

    ~Eneshai
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A late happy new year!
    Love your blog and have followed :)
    Sarah xx
    ballerinasandbuttons.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, you have wonderful blog and great post, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! thank you.
    www/.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rad blog! Just followed gal xxx

    yecrad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment below in response to this post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...