1.03.2014

2014 blogger challenge: new years inspiration





Hello friends,

The first post of the 2014 Blogger Challenge is now here! The topic is, as you can guess from the title... New Years inspiration-- but with a twist! You have to use pictures and/or quotes. So lets begin:






The first one up is an image I made myself. It isn't made to look much like me at all, but an artistic representation. Around the character in the middle, I placed an assortment of things I'd like to change this year (my resolutions). 

The smiley (middle left): Overall, be in a happier mood and mind set. Be optimistic! 
The stick figures (middle right): Be more social. Be the one to introduce yourself first!
B (bottom center): Blog more! Near the end of last year I really started getting into the swing of things, so I want to keep it up!
The paintbrush: I need to get more in touch with my artsy side; My deviantART page has been pretty un-lively lately. 
 The list: (under the paintbrush) Staying organized needs to be a key thing this year!
The cross (between the 1 and 4): Taking time away from the rest of the world to focus on faith is something of importance to me.
The bubble: Not being afraid to voice my opinion even if it may be different from others.

And some quotes...

"Life is like a basket; If you carry too much it breaks" -Me! (Gem)

What good will it be for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? Or what can anyone give in exchange for their soul? -Matthew16:26

See you all later,
Gem

Also quick reminder that we are even closer to the kiriban!!! Click on the link below v


2 comments:

  1. Love those quotes and your original post. I hope you have a great 2014! I'm doing the 2014 blogger challenge as well and I have followed you too keep up with your posts. I'd love if you could check out my blog as well :-)

    rosyblossom.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! and I'll definitely check out your blog!

      Delete

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment below in response to this post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...