1.11.2014

liebster award!



Hello friends,

I've been lucky enough to receive another Liebster award, this time from Eneshai from The Beautiful Cloud! Thank you so much for the nomination Eneshai!

This time the rules are a bit different. In addition to creating questions and nominating 11 people, you have to write 11 facts about yourself too!



Here are the rules:

Make a post about the Liebster award and thank the blogger who nominated you
Write 11 interesting things about yourself
Answer the 11 questions created by the blogger who nominated you
Nominate 11 other bloggers (they must have less than 200 followers) and notify them that you nominated them
Write 11 new questions for your nominees

Onto the facts...

1. My favorite ice cream flavor is mint chocolate chip
2.  I have a hard time falling asleep without a light
3. I could watch youtube videos all day!
4. Aquamarine is my favorite color
5. I don't like hot dogs
6. Summer is probably my most liked season
7. Bread is my staple food
8. Eyeliner is my most fave makeup item
9. My birthday is in June
10. Alternative is my favorite genre of music
11. I love to doodle!


Here are my answers...

Why did you start blogging? I started blogging for two reasons: To try something new and to sorta "find myself".
What's your favorite time of year? My favorite time of the year would have to be the week after school lets out. I would have said around Christmas time, but it would be really chilly!
If you could go anywhere, where would you go? If I could go anywhere, I would first go visit my distant family out of the country, then go to big name cities. (London, New York, Tokyo, etc.)
Who's your celebrity crush? I haven't had a real stable celebrity crush so here are a few: Lee Hong Ki, Jack McBrayer, The fourth doctor, David Tennant....
One Direction or Bieber? I not obsessed with either of the two, but since I have to choose... One Direction.
What's your new years resolution? Overall, be a happier, more outgoing and optimistic person.
Is the glass half full or half empty? What I would say is half empty, what I should say is half full.
What is your dream job? A career that is well off, where I can help others and have a lot of flexibility in changing what type of environment/thing I have to deal with.
Where do you think you'll be when you're 50? Hopefully, still working and in a career I love. Possibly married and with a family (if that's in my future).
If you had one day to live, how would you spend it? I honestly don't know.
What would you do with 1 million pounds/euro/dollars? I would give some of the money to those who need it more than I do, save some of it for college, and save the rest for my family to use for needs.

Nominees are...

EffyLondonLifeStyle
HelloDarling
Yasmin's World
Rosy Blossom
Beauty chokes
Ballerinas and Buttons
Char's Insights
Standard T
AnotherGirlyBlog
Amazing Blue
Do Re Mi

And here are my questions...
1. What are you looking forward to this year?
2. What is your favorite genre of music to listen to?
3. Which of the four seasons is your favorite?
4. Would you rather be too tall for a lot of things or too short?
5. When was the last time you went on a vacation?
6. Sneakers, flats or heels?
7. Do you have any pets?
8. What is your least favorite food?
9. If you had to choose: Skydiving or bungee jumping?
10. What fairytale would you want to live in?
11. When did you start blogging?

Thanks for reading,
Gem

8 comments:

  1. Congrats :)
    follow new ,mind follow back?

    big Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for nomating my blog! Means a lot to me, I will try to get to the questions as soon as possible:) Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! And take your time! (^^)

      Delete
  3. Hi! Lovely blog and great post! We invite you to visit my blog :) kisses! ;) www.mvesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! and I'll check your blog out! :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Facebook or bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment below in response to this post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...