2.17.2014

new art: luka megurine


Hello friends, 

It's been a long time since I've made a drawing related post, so I decided to make one.  The character featured is Megurine Luka from the group, Vocaloid. I didn't realize till I was done- the pictures had a valentine's day theme to it~! The first picture on the left is the original, and the other two are alternatives.


 Out of all the three,  I like the third one the best! It's got a retro vibe to it! That sums up this post: Leave a comment below on which style you like the best!

Thanks for reading,
Gem

4 comments:

  1. I like the third one the most too. You have real, amazing talented! Now following you honey, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first and the third one the most, but they're all great. You have talent. - justaise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment below in response to this post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...