3.09.2014

2014 blogger challenge: nails I



Hello friends,

Its time for the long awaited 2014 Blogger Challenge's new topic: nails. Since I'm not that skilled when it comes to nail art in general, I thought I might take the chance to show my favorite nail products instead! 




To start off: I have really brittle nails due to heredity and when I was younger: I used to bite on them all the time! Once I got braces it stopped, giving my nails a chance to strengthen. They're still difficult at sometimes, but better than they used to be!

Now to the post: The first product on the left is a miracle worker! Revlon's Treat and Boost nail treatment worked wonderfully for me— and truly treated and boosted my nails! I believe I bought last year for a pretty good price; I know it was under the $8 range for sure!

Next product on the right is Ruby Kisses' top coat that I find myself using as a base more often~ It's also a pretty nice product when tagged along with Treat and Boost. Prices were about the same for the two.

Thanks for reading~ Did we have any favorite nail products matchup? Or any you'd like to share? Leave a comment below!

Gem

(P.S. I ended up having to skip the past topic, but will be making it up by having two parts to this post~ sorry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment below in response to this post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...