5.31.2014

HOW TO MAKE A BANANA AND STRAWBERRY SMOOTHIE


Hello old sports,
(Anyone notice the reference?)


     The other day, I was lounging around, but then I decided, "You know what, I'm going to make a smoothie!" Understand, that when I said this, I had no clue what I was going to do, so wikihow came to the rescue. I had to a make few minor tweaks however, so here you go:



Ingredients
1 Banana
6-9 Strawberries
Milk
Sugar
Vanilla creamer
Sugar

1. Peel banana and chop into smaller pieces. Optional: You can cut the strawberries too, I decided to let mine be.
2. Drop the strawberries in a blender and close the top.
3. Use a lower setting on the blender first, then move up to harsher settings. Then, add the bananas in.
4. Next, I kept adding milk and mixing everything, so I don't have precise measurements.

5. Now, this part is optional, but I added Vanilla coffee creamer for an extra zing!
After blending again and adding a couple teaspoons of sugar, you're done!


Hope you all enjoyed this quick how to, (It's a different type of post than I'm used to!) and thanks for Reading!



7 comments:

  1. Great recipe! They look so yummy! Thanks for sharing!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds so yummy, and the photos are so appealing, I'll definitely give it a try! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on “GFC” (blog followers), “Google+”, and bloglovin? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following! I'm following you back now on ”GFC” (#52)
      I'm also following you on "Google+" and ”bloglovin (#74)” and I'd be very happy if you follow me back, so we can easily keep in touch :)

      x♥x♥

      "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




      Delete
  3. banana and strawberry is my favorite smoothie for breakfast!xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment below in response to this post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...