5.24.2014

trying out: wet n wild's sugar plum fairy


Hello friends,

Today I decided to make a post on my first ever lipstick! It was a gift from a friend. I can't really say much about it since it's my first owned lipstick, though I can say I was really surprised to see how bright it turned out in comparison to how it looks!


Is it typical for the color example on the bottom of the lipstick to be darker than the actual color? Leave a comment below!


I'm really excited for one of the posts coming up, stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. Hello lovely, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! :)

    Great post, thanks for sharing!

    I have a new post about my recent holiday to Barcelona, I'd love to hear what you think! :)

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem and thanks for reading! I'll definitely check out your post!

      Delete

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment below in response to this post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...