12.05.2014

BLOGMAS 03 - 04 | SECRET SANTAS AND ESSAYS


Every year in band, we have the option to participate in Secret Santa, and so I did again. I don't know why I'm really lucky at drawing numbers for prizes, but once it comes to drawing names for S.Santa, I always luck out! If anyone knows of a good gift to give to a guy that you don't really talk to or know, let me know!

I finally started listening to Christmas songs yesterday-- thanks to iTunes Radio. Meanwhile, I was also trying to bust out an essay for post-sec that is due in less than 48 hours. So much for my procrastination resolution I made during new years... out the window!

Enjoy the pretty view of the moon I took a picture of last night!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment below in response to this post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...