12.21.2014

BLOGMAS 08 - 18 // SUGAR RUSH, THE CALL & SO DONE

     I recently went thrift shopping the other day and got some cute deals! I'm thinking of making a post with outfit combos 
     with some of the pieces I bought.

     Cornbread is love. Cornbread is life.

        Secret Santa shopping went pretty well! They liked their gift and gave me a hug, so that worked out for me. 
    I had a bad sugar rush and crash that day! Like, really bad. I had 5 sugar-filled cupcakes, and ended up laying on my bed with my eyes wide open for at least an hour. So my advice to you: Don't get too crunk on sugar this year. I did catch up on some movies, and anime though. The Call with Halle Berry, and Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun are a couple I've been watching. 
I'm just so done with school, and so ready for break.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment below in response to this post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...