1.08.2015

BEAUTY // SKINCARE



Lately, I have taken more notice to my skincare routine since winter has started to take it's full effect where I live. To combat the harsh breezes, I have been using these three product occasionally to deal with the weather.


CVS Oil-free Moisturizer//
I remember talking about this face moisturizer in another post during the summer time, which worked great on my skin. In the summer I have very oily skin, so I tend to avoid using any type of creams on my face for fear of my glasses slipping off. I only used this moisturizer in generous amounts. Wintertime is a different story. My skin is still oily, but only in my T-zone. The rest of my face has awkward dry patches in the lower region of my face. 

Aveeno Skin Relief//
For dry patches, I like to dab this product on these areas. It is a pretty light product that works really well. 

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula//
Last but not least is Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula. I don't like to use heavy products on my face, so I use this periodically. When I am applying the cocoa butter, I place it on the edges of my face which tend to be where my face is harshly dry.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment below in response to this post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...