1.03.2015

LIFE // HAPPY 2 YEARS ANNIVERSARY


Time sure knows how to fly by fast. Two years ago, I decided to start my blog and it has taken a long journey to get to where it is today. 

Achievements//
Reaching 50+ followers
Starting an instagram
Writing more posts than the year prior
Receiving my second Liebster award


I would like to take a moment to say 'thank you' to those who have been there from the beginning, to newer followers, those who take the time to write comments, read my babble and everything else I forgot to mention. I look forward to writing even more posts than I did this past year (the number to beat is 43) and bring new ideas to the table. I hope you will continue to follow up with my posts and feel free to stop by and say 'hi' every so often!

"How fun is a straight road in comparison to a road with twists and turns?"


4 comments:

  1. Congrats on two years! xxx

    yecrad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, congrats girly!!!!!! Keep up the good work!
    Autumn
    afabuloushippie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment below in response to this post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...