1.06.2015

LIFE // MY 2015 RESOLUTIONS


Happy 2015 everyone! You know what time it is: New Resolutions. This year, I have decided to make my resolutions less vague and easier to follow. If you want to view my resolutions from 2014 click here.


365 Project//
I've been meaning to do a 365 on here for a while, but I wanted to wait for the new year so I could start from day one. Instead of calling the post 365 Project and making a post every single day, I want to add a little personal touch. Instead of my usual Monthly Babble, I could call them Weekly 365 to make it easier on myself.

Read at least 12 books//
This comes down to at least one book a month (not including books required for school). I'll admit, 2014 was not a book reading year for me at all. If you have any books suggestions, leave a comment below and I'll make sure to look them up. My favorite genres include mystery, thrillers, historical fiction, sometimes horror, all mixed in with a bit of romance.

Finish watching old animes//
I am the queen of unfinished books, TV shows, you name it! That's why, this year I need to put my foot down and finish my long list of unfinished animes. I'm that type of person who watches a show up until the very last episodes and drops them off. To name a few of the animes I need to finish: Peach Girl, Fushigi Yuugi, Magi the Labyrinth, Free!, SAO, Log Horizon, Hanasakeru Seishounen and add 100 other shows I probably forgot about.

Take better pictures//
Taking great pictures is an art I'd like to master and I know it isn't something that happens overnight. I'm hoping to save up money to buy a better camera (a DSLR hopefully), but that may not happen anytime soon. I'll have to make do with my Coolpix for now!

Perfect video editing skills//
I'm still fairly new to using iMovie, but this make it more of an adventure. I'm looking forward to learning the inside outs of the program and sharing some cool tips.

Love life more//
I realized that sometimes life isn't about the the big scale things. If you look closer, there are a hundred little things that make everything better. This year, I want to capture those little things on camera and share them all with you.


2 comments:

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment below in response to this post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...