1.01.2015

LIFE // WE MADE IT & THE NEW YEAR


Here we are in 2015. We made it.

Now it's time to refresh ourselves and bring on the resolutions! I can't remember what I started off wishing for this year, but all I can say is that I was pretty content. 

2014 flew by even faster than 2013 if you ask me, even though so many things took place. Soon enough, I'll be graduating, starting college, and making new friends. It's pretty scary thinking about all the changes that can go down in one year. Not only this, but the hurdles that will pop up this semester. 

While uncertainty hangs in the air, I know one thing for sure: Changes don't occur overnight. They are usually gradual; which allows us time to think things through before making any tough decisions.

Who knows? Maybe 2015 will be smooth sailing from here on out? Let's see what it shall bring us.


2 comments:

  1. YAY! I hope 2015 rocks. xx

    yecrad.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope 2015 is a great year for you too!

      Delete

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment below in response to this post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...