2.24.2015

Life is Unpredictable

Looking back at times from 4 years ago gives me a strange feeling. I mean, so much has changed--which I did expect. The things that kept me motivated, relationships between friends, the style of clothes I like are all different. Some for the better, others for worse. The only thing left are the next steps. Second semester, Prom, Graduation, College, Life, etcetera. It's crazy to see so many big events all lined up, knocking at my window. But my only fear is: Will it all matter?

This is what life must be all about, right? Moving from one place to the next, hoping we will land on our feet or at least fail trying. Drawing out our perfect plans for life. Sorry to be the debbie downer, but it's not.

I think one of the great gifts in life, is that it's unpredictable. Anything goes, whether right or wrong. Even though people ask me if I know where I'm going to college, I'm not sure. I don't know if I'll end up being a doctor or switching my major to something I like better. I don't know whether I will find that one guy who was meant for me. That's life. All I can do is trust in the one who has been there in the beginning.

It's a long road, and an even tougher journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave a comment below in response to this post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...